murat
Lieutenant

1813 great scenario

Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:59 pm

It is possible, in the future mod, to unify the spanish theatre with germany and mediterranean area for greath scenario 1813-1814. This scenario (called for example The last opportunity") is greath strategy theatre, with the possibility to move army from Spain to Germany, for French side, and for english intervention in Central or South Europe. You can see the disposition of forces in the map of 1813 global theatre by West Point Military Atlas
Attachments
nap53.jpg

jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:41 pm

murat wrote:It is possible, in the future mod, to unify the spanish theatre with germany and mediterranean area for greath scenario 1813-1814. This scenario (called for example The last opportunity") is greath strategy theatre, with the possibility to move army from Spain to Germany, for French side, and for english intervention in Central or South Europe. You can see the disposition of forces in the map of 1813 global theatre by West Point Military Atlas

+1 :thumbsup:
Spring 1813, is a good starting date for a great scenario, as you depicted it.
.... You can start searching OOB for spanish front at that date! :wacko:

-1 :(
AFAIK, there's a limit to number of Divisions per side in a scenario.
With the only German Front we go very close to that limit.

First evidences from 1813 GC denmostrate it's possible to reorganize armies on the field: it will be possible to link 1813 to 1814 scenarios.

-1 :(
It'll be anyway a huge duty!

In theory, major obstacles to a grand campaign for NCP are peace time!
Now going from 1812 to 1814 we have not peace times in the middle: such a large scenario is in theory possible!
Should we include Spain, we could have for same reasons a 1808-1814 scenario with operational theaters going from Spain to Russia. :wacko:
Now, add Britain and the Blockade-Counterblockade sea warfare... we could start at 1805 and go on till 1814!

-1 :( Working hard we could get it in .... a couple of years? :bonk:
.... at that time we could be playing NCP2! :wacko:

NOTICE!
-1 :( : it does not mean I'm not interested or the thing is not possible.
+1 :thumbsup: : it does not mean I'm ready to go after that soon.

When finished, Modder Times Germany 1813 scenario will help clarify many points!
..... please do not ask me when it'll be finished!!!!! :neener:
Ney: The army will not move!
Napoleon: The army will obey me!
Ney: The army will obey to its Generals’ orders!

[SIZE="1"]Fontainebleau, April 1814[/size]

berto
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:44 am

jastaV wrote:When finished, Modder Times Germany 1813 scenario will help clarify many points!

Sorry that I haven't looked into it yet, but: How does your Modder Times Germany 1813 differ from the official, default 1813 NCP scenario? Is it "just" a remake of the central, German theater?

An 1813 scenario that encompasses all of Europe would be really cool. :cool:
What this town needs is a good Renaissance band!
Early MusiChicago - Early Music in Chicago and Beyond - http://earlymusichicago.org
PIKT - Global-View, Site-at-a-Time System and Network Administration - http://pikt.org
AGElint - an AGE debugging toolkit - http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2978333
Your Mileage May Vary -- Always!

jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:45 pm

berto wrote:Sorry that I haven't looked into it yet, but: How does your Modder Times Germany 1813 differ from the official, default 1813 NCP scenario? Is it "just" a remake of the central, German theater?

An 1813 scenario that encompasses all of Europe would be really cool. :cool:

Default 1813 scenario opens at mid' August!
We already have a Modder Times remake of that, including a fully reworked OOB, with real 1813 units and improved Armies organization.
We have also a Spring 1813 Modder Time scenario... a second version will be soo available.

1813 GrandCampaign scenario will deal with the full 1813 events in Germany and Italy: Opening date will be Spring 1813, we'll have the May-August Armistice and the relative armies reorganization, Austrian intervention and finally the late summer-autumn campaign! :wacko:
Ney: The army will not move!

Napoleon: The army will obey me!

Ney: The army will obey to its Generals’ orders!

[SIZE="1"]Fontainebleau, April 1814[/size]

Return to “NCP Mods”