jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Objectives and AI performance: a question

Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:19 pm

I suppose Objectives edited for a campaign could influence AI planning and AI moves execution, in so far I assume AI should try to gain control of campaign objectives, expecially if they are worth many NM points!

If that is true, changing Objects in a campaign could change the grand strategy plan AI will try to execute.

For example, in a campaign set over a quite large theater, spreaded omogeneously with Objects, AI will spawn own armies in the effort to conquest as much objectives as posible.
On the contrary, when Objectives are set over a quite narrow map area I expect to see AI to concentrate own armies to move on the objective rich sector.

Thanks in advance for clarifications as regard!

JastaV

jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Did not get anwers here, but it seems like my supposition is working......

lodilefty

Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:55 pm

..and if it helps, you can switch on or switch off strategic cities {VP=1} by event during the campaign... :)
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

jastaV
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:03 pm

lodilefty wrote:..and if it helps, you can switch on or switch off strategic cities {VP=1} by event during the campaign... :)

Had a doubt, just now?

Is the VP columns admitting only VP=0 or VP=1, just to mark regions VP worth in a scenery?
......Or May we also try VP=2, or even superior, to mark a very important and VPs rich region?
...... :siffle: BTW, some VP=2 regions have bene edited into Germany 1813 Hist mod ver 2.06.

Return to “NCP Mods”