kingtaso01
Private

Revolution under Siege Confirmation E-mail and Serial

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:54 pm

On December 31st, I bought Revolution under Siege, yet I didn't receive the confirmation email with the serial. Thinking that maybe it was because of the festivities, I waited until this tuesday, January 4th to send an email asking why I had't received the confirmation e-mail with the serial. Just in case that the emails went to the spam folder, I changed my settings before contacting AGEOD so that any email that went to the spam folder would not be automatically deleted.

Yet, I still didn't receive an answer. Today I changed my forum account email thinking that it had something to do with the fact that the forum account was made under a different email. After that I quickly sent another email explaining my situation, using the Contact Us option in the main page and then choosing the Shopping Question or Issue. What else can I do if the confirmation email never arrives. After all, today is the 7th day since I bought the game.

Thanks in advance and sorry if it sounds a bit aggresive the text above.

PhilThib

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Please send me a PM here with all your purchase details.

If you bought the game at the Ageod website (and have been charged for it), I can retrieve your purchase from your name and emails used in the transaction, and send you back the missing serial

If your purchase was not debited, then it means the order was rejected.

If you bought from Matrix or GamersGate, please contact them directly.

kingtaso01
Private

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Also, since I haven't received the confirmation email, I cannot download the game

PhilThib

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Got your PM and have asked complementary questions to you :cool:

Return to “AGEOD Webshop”