vaalen
AGEod Guard of Honor

Redownloading previoously purchased games, who should I contact

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Dear friends at Ageod,

I have a severe file corruption problem, which is forcing me to wipe my hard drive and reinstall windows. I have been told by the Tech people that are assisting me that I cannot reinstall any files that were on that computer without risking a repeat of the corruption problem.

This means that all my game installation files for all of the games I have bought from you will have to be discarded.

Who should I contact about getting the files redownloaded? I do have all the purchase information and serial numbers.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Vaalen

PhilThib

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi Vaalen, send us a PM with your full name, email coordinates and the games you purchased from us (if you remember which and when, all the better)... then we shall help you solve the matter :cool:

Rafiki

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:21 pm

[color="Blue"]This looks much like it relates to the webshop => moved to the webshop forum :) [/color]
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

PhilThib

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:12 am

You got a PM :coeurs:

Pocus

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:25 am

and now you got mail :)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “AGEOD Webshop”