barkhorn45
Corporal

availability

Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:28 pm

will this game be offered at matrix?No matter what time of day i attempt to d/l demo the fastest speed i've gotten is 10.6 kb/s that comes to 23 hrs just for the demo.matrix runs in the 100's alway's.being's that i'm a truck driver a d/l option is nice but 23 hrs.?

PhilThib

Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:43 am

To my knowledge, the publisher (we are only the developper) and matrix are currently discussing a deal, but nothing is signed yet. May be I am wrong.

Our d/l speed is quite normal for most of our US clients though. It depends on where you live in the US and what rate you have, but we haven't face much complaints on the d/l speed till now... have you tried again ? :siffle:

arsan

Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:49 am

Barkhorn

Try downloading the demo from Gamershell page
http://www.gamershell.com/download_22076.shtml
It have several download mirrors for USA, so surely one must go fast enough for you.
Regards!

barkhorn45
Corporal

Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:56 pm

have attempted in three different time zones and a multitude of different times and am currently running at 7.6 kb.s that makes dial-up look like it's moving at the speed of a neutrino!am using getright and sprint broad band like i said above no problem at other sources.gamershell is running about 30.0 but it probably is because of time and date,that said they don't carry the full game.oh well guess i'll just stick with boa and acw

GrudgeBringer
Captain

Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:02 pm

I am D/L it as I write this and I also have a pretty 'big/good/fast (ect ect) computer.

I am also running Road Runner's fastest speed so tHAT shouldn't be a problem either.

I am on hour 15 and I have 11 hours to go...

BECAUSE I am single and NOT home much I just leave my Computer on and let it just keep on going.

However, I have D/L AACW and Montjoie and it didn't take much time at all, and I have played MP (one of the few it seems) on Montjoie and its just fine except for a small bit of lag now and then.

If I buy the game I am afraid it will take like 3 days to D/L because of the size of the game.
The Good General looks to Win and then to Battle while the Poor General looks to Battle and Hopes to win.

Sun Tzu

barkhorn45
Corporal

Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:22 am

[quote="GrudgeBringer

If I buy the game I am afraid it will take like 3 days to D/L because of the size of the game.[/QUOTE"]
my sentiments exactly

Return to “Napoleon's Campaigns”