Reiryc

Thanks to the people at Ageod

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:15 am

I appreciate the great effort on another fun and interesting historical game. When I play, not only do I have fun with the game at hand, but it also makes me want to fire up boa and aacw for some odd reason.

NC reminds me of a balancing act between boa and aacw in how the game plays and the choices that are available to the player. A sort of best of both worlds(boa & aacw) if you will.

Aside from my wish for a grand campaign of some type, I think my only real wish would be more detailed information about the battles such as who routed and when, how many casualties were caused by which unit and what did that particular unit do? Fire damage? Melee? Both? Who formed square and why?

What I think would be really cool would be to watch the battle play out from a top down perspective over the course of a minute or two using symbols to represent each element as they march, form line, fire, retreat, break, form square, all flowing from the data underneath that was used to calculate the results in the first place.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for taking another permanent spot on my hard drive with boa and aacw.

Return to “Napoleon's Campaigns”