Drax
Corporal

French intervention in mexico?

Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Hi!

I was wondering if there has been a mod or scenario covering the french intervention in mexico 1861-67 in any AGE game?
I'm looking for that since several days in these forums, and have seen that has been discussed several times but i can't find anything done actually, and I'm giving up (so time consuming to dig old threads, i'd rather play or mod :p )

So has any old forumite, from here or from paradox forums, seen a scenario or mod actually done for an AGE game anywhere?

I've seen most needed units portraits are present in ACW, any scenario that use them?

Thanks for any pointer/hint/info in advance! =)

PhilThib

Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 pm

The French intervention in Mexico is inside 2 of our games: AACW and PON

The one closest to a campaign is the one in PON because there are many more Mexican areas than in aACW

Drax
Corporal

Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:22 am

Thanks for the answer =)
But you meant as events, right?
I hope to see that in PON, but i'm only in 58 :p
And I didn't see that as a scenario in AACW (hence my question ^^). Is there a full mexican territory map in AACW?

tia!

lodilefty

Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:04 am

Drax wrote:Thanks for the answer =)
But you meant as events, right?
I hope to see that in PON, but i'm only in 58 :p
And I didn't see that as a scenario in AACW (hence my question ^^). Is there a full mexican territory map in AACW?

tia!

In AACW, there are only 2 OMB [off map boxes] for Mexico. so it is really not a very "deep" simulation of the intervention [single event, armies stay locked unless the full Foreign Intervention of GBR and FRA occur]
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Drax
Corporal

Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Thank you sir. That could make a pretty good full fledged scenario for PON I suppose. I'll look into this =)

Return to “Modding AGE engine games”