urbancannibal
Conscript

England Declares War

Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:02 pm

Hi all

Apologies in advance for what may be a newbie question, but this is my first attempt at any kind of modding. I'm trying to rewrite the 1862 scenario as a "what-if" to explore how things would have gone with recognition of the CSA by Britain and France.

My main question is, what is required to trigger the "England Declares War" event? I've tried raising the foreign support level to 100 at start, to no effect. My next attempt was to raise it to 99, in case FI is triggered by it reaching 100, but this didn't work either after it had climbed to 100.

Is the "Foreign Subsidies" event required to have already happened before war can be declared? And if so, what triggers that?

And finally, is there a really easy way that anyone has discovered to achieve what I'm trying to do - i.e. to have Britain and France joining the war no more than a turn or two after the start of the '62 scenario?

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer. :)

andatiep

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:20 pm

urbancannibal wrote:Hi all

Apologies in advance for what may be a newbie question, but this is my first attempt at any kind of modding. I'm trying to rewrite the 1862 scenario as a "what-if" to explore how things would have gone with recognition of the CSA by Britain and France.

My main question is, what is required to trigger the "England Declares War" event? I've tried raising the foreign support level to 100 at start, to no effect. My next attempt was to raise it to 99, in case FI is triggered by it reaching 100, but this didn't work either after it had climbed to 100.

Is the "Foreign Subsidies" event required to have already happened before war can be declared? And if so, what triggers that?

And finally, is there a really easy way that anyone has discovered to achieve what I'm trying to do - i.e. to have Britain and France joining the war no more than a turn or two after the start of the '62 scenario?

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer. :)

Well, it's already 3 weeks ago, but in case of you did'nt received any answer elsewere, you will find all the links necessary here http://www.ageod-forum.com/showpost.php?p=176936&postcount=3
REVOLUTION UNDER SIEGE GOLD

urbancannibal
Conscript

Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Thank you very much! :)

Return to “AACW Mods”