Hohenlohe

Number of Divisions in the Campaigns

Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:44 am

Hello,dear fellows,is it possible to increase the number of divisions for the South and the North respectively?
As I know until now the number of divisions is limited to 30 for the South and nearly 60 for the North.
In some of my games with the CSA I was often enough limited to 30 divisions for the South although I got enough brigades to build some divisions more.
I want to increase the divisions for the South to about 40 and for the North to 72,but I do not know where to look for or how to do it.
It will be very nice if I could get some help or advice from the experts.

heartly greetings

Hohenlohe :coeurs:
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

Gray_Lensman

Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 am

deleted

Hohenlohe

Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:03 am

Gray_Lensman wrote:Depends on which version, you are trying to MOD? I recently made this much easier to MOD in the new v1.13e Public Beta Patch. It's the last few lines of the associated event file for whichever campaign you are trying to MOD.

In previous versions it was buried much deeper. With v1.13e, a Mod can now support up to 99 Divisions for each side. (I increased the supporting divisional names also).

I wanted to try that with the v1.13b patch,but now I will wait until the official release of the v1.13e patch,before I change the April 1861 campaign scenario.
Thank you for your help,dear Gray_Lensman.

greetings

Hohenlohe :coeurs:
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

Return to “AACW Mods”