jscott991
Lieutenant

Modifying Leader Stats

Fri May 18, 2012 3:42 am

I have been trying since I bought this game a few weeks ago to figure out how to change leader's stats.

For example, McClellan is rated worse than McDowell and I would like to make McClellan slightly better (McDowell, historically, was one of the Union's worst commanders and while McClellan was no Napoleon, he was not the worse Union general of the war).

How is this done? I have gone into about every file I can, and haven't seen the generals statistics stored anywhere.

lodilefty

Fri May 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

These values are stored in the Models, located in \ACW\GameData\Models

Note that you will need to delete thte file Models.cached after you do your changes, then restart the game.

Mac has several models, representing different aspects of his checkered path through command.

To easily see all models and how they relate, download the entire Database, and look there.
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?5358-Official-Files-for-modding&p=42555&viewfull=1#post42555
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “AACW Mods”