Mimer
Civilian

Tue May 20, 2008 10:52 pm

Rafiki wrote:Hiya Gothmog; always a pleasure to see familiar faces Image

The same to you. Image

I see you're a monkeyboy here as well.* :)

...and an active one at that. 2000 posts!

*I should talk, as I'm back to using a severed head as my handle again.

Rafiki wrote:This one? If so, can you elaborate?

(Sorry for the OT, but I need to check out if there are any problems with the forum)

Yes, this one, at least when I posted here last time and the day before that.

Well, my dear browser basically told me that the page was currently unavailable and that I should check my settings, connection or try again later (only in Swedish, as I use a Swedish version of explorer). Right now I didn't have any problems getting in here, though.

alexander seil

Tue May 20, 2008 11:14 pm

BTW, I'll be starting a new AAR as the Sassanids, this time in 634, sometime soon. By popular demand, I'll also be performing a Scottish WC :D

Mimer
Civilian

Wed May 21, 2008 12:19 am

alexander seil wrote:BTW, I'll be starting a new AAR as the Sassanids, this time in 634, sometime soon. By popular demand, I'll also be performing a Scottish WC :D

Holding the tide against Islam, eh?

As for a Scottish WC, I do hope that'll be quite hard old chap. :)

alexander seil

Wed May 21, 2008 12:46 am

Provided that the "inhabited world" according to now long-lost ancient Scottish philosophers doesn't extend far beyond Northumbria, I might stand a chance :p

I'd actually be quite surprised if a Paradox-style WC is possible with any nation. The Arabs would be the only likely candidates for painting the world map, I think.

Rexor
Sergeant

Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:56 pm

alexander seil wrote:BTW, I'll be starting a new AAR as the Sassanids, this time in 634, sometime soon. By popular demand, I'll also be performing a Scottish WC :D

Alexander, is there still no way to access your Paradox AAR? I've tried every approach with no luck. I'd really like to read a lengthy AAR on this game, as it seems the only way to get deep info about how it works, and I'm thinking seriously of purchasing it.

Return to “Great Invasions”