cowlesz
Conscript

How to play?

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:42 pm

Where can I get some advise on this game? Its rock hard and I have no idea what to do. I see that people view the threads here, but no one actually writes on them.

Please give me a hand here. I really want to get into this game

Joe D.
Private

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:49 pm

I'm new to this game as well, and the GI manual leaves something to be desired, but try this strategem: put all your chosen (same color) nations under the AI's control by going to the Palace (left of screen) and hitting the 4 toggle switches for each nation. Then watch what happens.

At least it's entertaining.

gwgardner
Brigadier General

Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:39 pm

I'm in the same situation. I've decided what I have to do is make time to record practically everything about my countries on a regular basis - write down on paper everything such as individual province stats, see how they change month by month, year by year, and so on for military units, etc.

Hopefully after doing that for a while I'll catch on to some of the nuances.

I'm also going to turn the pace of the game down. Right now I'm getting lost looking up stuff in the logbook or 'palace' while things keep changing in real time.

sslivingu
Civilian

nothing

Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:41 pm

He who risks nothing gains nothing..*.  /~ .~\  /~ ~\  /~ .~\  /~ ~\ ***  '   `\/'   * '   `\/'   *  V  ( MY LOEV TO YOU.*)(        . *) /\|/\ \   wow gold,  .*./ \ wow gold, *./  |   `\ .   . .*/'一 `\ .   . .*/'  |    `\ * .*. */' _  _ `\ * .*. */'       `\ * */' ( `\/'*) `\ * */'        `\/'   \  */'  `\/'             `\/'wow gold,wow gold,
hello wow gold

Return to “Great Invasions”