JMB12
Civilian

I just got this game big fan CK2 and history nerd So guys any advice for new player

Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:52 pm

What era should start in I should soley history and what nation should play, and what mods are good?

Gjergj K.
Private

Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:46 pm

You can pick one of four nation groups, Yellow, Red, Green, Blue. At the start (and later on) play with historical picks. The important thing to remember is that you are playing a group of nations rather than just one,

There's a number of scenarios to choose from, but I normally play the first one, collapse of the Roman empire.

Basically

Red- Romans, Franks, Catholic Church, Irisk
Yellow- Sassanid Persians, Blemmyes, Britons, vandals
Green- Huns, Arabs,
Blue- Various Goths

Start with something simple like Yellow- Persia's not too big, you can build some decent armies

The nations you play change as the game goes on. Some events are scripted, others are random.

The main advice I will offer-

- As a barbarian, you only control the area your armies are, so after a while you will suddenly not control a lot of territory. Don't be worried.
- You're playing a group of nations, not just one. If one dies, you keep going with the others.
- Recapturing rebel held territory is extremely important (less aging)
-No point building improvements on fought over territory, they just get burnt.
-Only a few buildings are profitable, mainly farms, mines, granaries and markets. Most others are only profitable if there's a resource present (e.g., wood for shipyards).
- Use your strategy cards wisely, to win key battle etc. The AI uses them in a somewhat scattered manner.

Good luck!

zzetzgmlh33
Civilian

http://house-m.jp/shop/chanel.html

Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:08 pm

銈兗銉兗銉夛細銉ㄣ兗銉儍銉戙偡銉с儍銉斻兂銈癈HANELLV銇屽晱椤屻伄绲傘倧銈娿伀琛屻仯銇︺亶銇俱仐銇熴€併亰閲戙伅銉忋儚銆併仾銇┿亾銈屻€併儴銉笺儹銉冦儜銇銇忋仧銈併伀骞淬伄銇熴倎銇繚瀛樸€傚け銇c仧瑁藉搧銇湰褰撱伀銇熴亸銇曘倱銇傘亗瑾般倐瑕嬨仸銇勩伨銇欍€傚浗銇с伅銆併仢銈屻亴娆°伄LV銇儚銉炽儔銉愩儍銈般伄灏忋仌銇敾鍍忋倰銈儶銉冦偗銇椼仸瑕嬨倠銇熴倎銇伨銇犳寔銇c仸銇勩倠銈堛亞銇€併亾銇銇儦銉笺偢銇敾鍍忋倰銈儶銉冦偗銇欍倠銇ㄣ€佹柊銇椼亜銈傘伄

Return to “Great Invasions”