Flop
Major

Disc Version

Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:38 am

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, but I bought Great Invasions about a year ago. I bought it from this website, although it was the disc version and not the download version.

Anyway, the newest patch says it only works with the Ageod download version and I saw in another thread that you guys were willing to provide owners of the disc version with the download version (as long as they can prove they're legal owners, of course).

I'm hoping this is still the case, since I'd like to give the game another try, but would like to use the latest patch. I still have an email from your sales department as proof of purchase.

Tamas

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:13 am

Flop wrote:I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, but I bought Great Invasions about a year ago. I bought it from this website, although it was the disc version and not the download version.

Anyway, the newest patch says it only works with the Ageod download version and I saw in another thread that you guys were willing to provide owners of the disc version with the download version (as long as they can prove they're legal owners, of course).

I'm hoping this is still the case, since I'd like to give the game another try, but would like to use the latest patch. I still have an email from your sales department as proof of purchase.

You should PM PhilTib with your serial key I think.

Flop
Major

Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks. I'll try that.

I don't have a serial key, though, just an order number, but I guess that should be enough to prove I'm a legal owner.

edit: Wow, Philippe is really fast. He already replied to my PM and sent me a link to download the other version. Considering this is a sunday, that's top notch service. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Great Invasions”