grenna

Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:34 pm

NOVEMBER 1777

2 strange entries state that Cornwallis has captured 2 fleets in Hartford, CT?? Hartford fell 2 months previously and there are no fleets there.

In South Carolina, Watson's Loyalists were defeated by a resurgent Moultrie, and withdrew to Camden.

DECEMBER 1777

Clinton retreated before battle from Petersburg, VA. Herkimer, at the head of 5 continental regiments retook Petersburg.

JANUARY 1778

Delancey leads a quick raid from Philadelphia with 2 loyalist regiments to the adjacent space of Reading, PA and captures the town and a supply train.

In Virginia, Clinton pushes back to Petersburg, captures a stay supply train, and besieges the city.

FEBRUARY 1778

Burgoyne heads south from Ticonderoga in a sea of mud. It will take him over a month to move the one space to Ft. Edwards.

Clinton is inactive in Virginia, but continues to besiege Petersburg, while yet another Continental army assembles in Richmond, this time led by de Kalb.

Clinton gets a breach and inflicts 20 hits on the defenders, but harsh weather depletes his supply trains and he will need to withdraw.

Delancey continues to raid in the frozen areas around Philadelphi and captures some of Knox's siege artillery.

MARCH 1778

Gray leaves Hartford, CT and captures New Haven and it's port on Long Island Sound. Harsh weather is delaying a planned push from Hartford and Worcester toward Springfield.

Petersburg is recaptured by the British.

Watson retreats before Moultrie at Camden.

APRIL 1778

Von Riedesel is detached from Burgoyne, who is once again inactive at Ft. Edward, and heads up the East shore of Champlain and captures Skeensboro. Charles Lee is spotted just to the north.

Savannah falls to a surprise American raid!!

The Americans recapture Petersburg yet again as Clinton falls back to Portsmouth to resupply.

Arnold appears out of nowhere at Montreal and promptly besieges the place, getting a breach and 30 hits on Carleton's defenders :8o:

With the coming of good weather, I will attempt to deal with the American stronghold stretching from the Mohawk Valley to Springfield.

I suppose I can begin to worry about a sudden intervention by France!
Attachments
April78_Central_NY.jpg

Pocus

Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:54 pm

excellent, excellent.

About the dubious capture of ships, dont hesitate to send me the save to support@ageod.com

grenna

Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:26 pm

MAY 1778

Carleton loads onto bateaux and flees into the St. Lawrence as Montreal falls to Arnold. He is joined on the waters of Rapides de Lachine by Fraser and the Ontario Flotilla, sent from Oswego to relieve Montreal.

Glover takes St. Johns from the British and captures a supply train.

Lord Rawdon pushes into Brattleboro, capturing it as Washington retreats. Washington had been seen in the Albany region last month.

Cornwallis besieges Springfield, Mass.

Grey pushes up the east bank of the Hudson River.

Howe is inactive in Philadelphia.

Clinton is inactive in Virginia, while a 2 British regiments and supplies arrive in the Chesapeake Bay, transported from Halifax. They will land in Portsmouth to help shore up Clinton's position.

2 regiments of German reinforcements arrive off the North Carolina coast and besiege the port of Wilmington.

I will attempt to salvage the situation around Montreal and pursue Washington near Brattleboro. I have substantial forces within striking distance of Albany.

I'm looking over my shoulder, though, wondering when the French will appear.

I'll get those files to you later, Pocus.
Attachments
NY_New_England_May_1778.jpg
Montreal_Champlain_May_1778.jpg

grenna

Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:05 pm

Pocus wrote:excellent, excellent.

About the dubious capture of ships, dont hesitate to send me the save to support@ageod.com

Pocus, do I send you the "~ENG.trn" turn file for that month?

Pocus

Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:36 pm

no the whole game directory, zipped please.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

grenna

Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:45 am

Pocus wrote:no the whole game directory, zipped please.

Pocus,
Sorry to be dense ;o)
Do you mean the individual "backup file" for that particular turn, or all the files for that entire game - all 12 backup folders plus 4 other files? 28Mb

No problem either way, I just want to be sure and send you exactly what you need.

grenna

Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:42 am

JUNE 1778

Carleton defeats Glover to re-take St. Johns.

Cornwallis inflicts 10 hits on the defenders of Springfield.

A battle near Albany is a draw, but Grey captures Albany.

Brandt's Indians besiege Wyoming, while Hamilton besieges Loganton.

Brown retakes Savannah from American militia.

3 American militia regiments besiege 2 Loyalist regiments in Charlotte, N.C., obtain a breach and inflict 25 hits.

Wilmington, NC falls to the German regiments.

An American army swells to alarming numbers in Petersburg. de Kalb leads 11 well-supplied, mostly full strength continental regiments.

Success at Albany and St. Johns does not make up for the lackof a decisive victory near Albany, or for Rawdon's failure to bring Washington to battle.

Howe warns the government that this war is ruinous and may be unwinnable. Rumours abound that the Crown's ministers no longer trust Howe's commitment to this struggle and will soon replace him.

Interestingly, I am getting reports of increased support from regions adjacent to British-controlled areas in New England, New York and Pennsylvania.
Attachments
Albany_region_June_78.jpg
Montreal_June_78.jpg
Battle_Albany_June_1778.jpg

grenna

Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:22 pm

JULY 78

Not a lot happened this month.

5 Loyalist regiments were raise, 3 in Manhatten, 2 in Boston and 1 in Ninety-Six.

The Loyalists besieged in Charlotte, NC repaired the breach, fortunately, as they are down to a handful of companies.

Cornwallis defeated La Fayette in Deerfield, Mass, although the battle report indicates a stalemate. Cornwallis captured a supply train and then took Springfield.

Several regiments were transported from Manhatten to Albany by bateaux.

Howe arrives by transport from Philadelphia off Manhatten.
Attachments
July_1778.jpg
Battle_of_Deerfield_July_78.jpg

Pocus

Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:42 pm

the whole please, so that I can rewind a bit if I need. zip the 28 megas, it will shrink much.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Pocus

Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:44 pm

about the battle of deerfield, there is something in it that can perhaps question the players ;)
but its not a bug, though it have to be fixed somehow: you kill more companies that initially present. Its because the battle report count the initial companies, and is unable to count the soldiers commited on round 2+ (because of an army in defensive that rally battle). (to be corrected in a patch...)

Elmo
Captain

Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:37 pm

grenna wrote: ...

When the fleets showed up off Manhatten, it appeared that Greene was there with a substantial force. However, it had taken considerable time assembling the British forces. By the time they landed, it was November and Greene had withdrawn, also leaving a token force behind which was destroyed, and Howe entered Manhatten, capturing some shipping...

Hard to tell for sure but that sounds like an AI problem. Why would Greene withdraw and give up such a critical location as NYC without a fight if he had any decent size force at all?

Pocus

Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:55 pm

NYC was not fortified, so if overpowered the AI prefer to retreat (and live another day). Just my guess, as I dont have the save.

grenna

Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:50 pm

Files sent. I will post the next month this evening after work.

grenna

Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:30 am

AUG 1778

Lots of action this month, with battles between 3 pairs of significant armies, but no knockout blows delivered.

The Americans breached Charlotte again, taking it this time.

Carleton captured a supply train and besieged Arnold in Montreal.

Knyphausen defeated Charles Lee adjacent to Brattleboro, which also fell to the Americans.

Burgoyne defeated Gates at St. Sacrament, but most of Gates' army remained intact.

Rawdon finally succeeds in bringing Washington to battle and wins. However, Washington's force still looks quite potent.

All was quiet in Virginia.
Attachments
Rawdon_VS_Washington_Aug_78.jpg
Albany_Region_Aug_78.jpg

grenna

Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:23 pm

SEPT 1778

Washington is consuming whatever free strategic initiative I have before the French intervene.

Carleton obtains a breach in Montreal, inflicting 35 hits on Arnold's defenders.

Grey pushes up the Mohawk Valley, brushing aside a small force outside Dayton. There is a large rebel focer in Stanwyx.

Burgoyne, Rawdon, Cornwallis and Knyphausen push into Vermont in pursuit of Washington.

Howe moves up the Hudson to take up a reserve positioin near Albany, able to respond to threats in the Mohawk Valley, Champlain region or New England.

Knyphausen blunders into Washington on his own in the Green Mountain region, the Germans are mauled and Knyphausen himself is killed! Washington is operating in very favorable terrain. I have irregulars and light infantry, but the bulk of my forces are regulars and will be at a disadvantage.
Attachments
Hudson_Connecticut_Valley_Sep_78.jpg
Washington_VonKnyph_Sep_78.jpg

Pocus

Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:35 pm

the first screen is interesting, in that it shows the complexity of showing the parameters which influenced the battle: 22% of Washy units were entranched, so it means in fact there was at least 2 american armies, one, smaller, already in place, and the larger arriving in the region...

grenna

Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:18 am

OCTOBER 1778

Installed the 1.03 patch - very smooth scrolling!

Carleton assaults Arnold's defenders through the breach in Montreal and drives Arnold out across the St. Lawrence to the northern shore, which is already wintry. Glover's Marbleheaders take St. John's yet again!

Pittsburgh falls to British/Indian raiders.

Clinton, who has beeninactive often lately, was defeated outside Portsmouth, VA by Schuyler, who captures Portsmouth as Clinton falls back to Norfolk.

Stirn's Germans disperse a rebel force near the North Carolina coast.

The Royal ministers recall Howe and replaces him with Clinton. Doubt it'll make much difference, though, as they have yet to remove me :king:
Attachments
NY_N.England_Oct78.jpg

grenna

Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:32 pm

NOVEMBER 1778

Harsh weather depletes most British supply trains in the Green Mountain and Northern Connecticut Valley rerions.

Arnold manages to slip into St.Johns safely.

Von Steuben with a large American force besieges Painted Post in the Cayuga wilderness.

Schuyler, with 16 regiments besieges Clinton in Norfolk during harsh weather.

DECEMBER 1778

Von Donop and 4 regiments load onto transports in New London, CT bound for Norfolk.

Hold everything!! The French are spotted!! Admiral Comte d'Estaing is sighted off the Rhode Island Coast transporting Rochambeau. Best guess is that they will attempt to take Newport. The smaller fleet transporting Von Donop escapes to Manhatten through Long Island Sound.

In Canada, Gates and Morgan with 4 regiments are spotted on the frozen St. Lawrence at Bas St. Laurent.

Steuben continues to besiege Painted Post in some very harsh weather.

British forces defeat R. Howe's force at the battle of the Mohawk to capture Dayton before pulling back to Albany to resuppyl

Gates continues up the St. Lawrence to reinforce Arnold in St. Johns while Glover's Marbleheaders travel south down Lake Champlain to take Ft. Edward at its southern tip.

The Iriquois join the British side.

Rochambeau lands with 7 regiments and artillery adn supply to besiege Providence, Rhode Island. Comte d'Estaing is sighted heading south off teh Jesery coast, perhaps to blockade the besieged Clinton in Norfolk.

Well, I have lots of fires to deal with now!

The victory screen shows where I stand now.
Attachments
Victory_Screen_Dec1778.jpg
French_NewEng_Dec1778.jpg
Canada_Dec1778.jpg

grenna

Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:28 pm

JANUARY 1779 - APRIL 1779

Winter begins uneventfully, but spring is full of action.

January- February: The French drop the siege of Providence, RI and besiege Worcester, Mass instead;

Schuyler abandons the siege of British-held Norfolk;

Steuben finally breaks off the siege of Painted Post;

The British fleet patrols from Manhatten to Chesapeake Bay, but fails to find the French Fleet.

March: Grey defeats Washington south of Lake Champlain;

Cornwallis besieges the French in Worcester;

Burgoyne, Rawdon, Campbell and Grey converge on Albany in response to Washington's move from the Green Mountains to Saratoga;

The French fleet is spotted in Chesapeake Bay;

A Loyalist/British force approach Charleston, SC

April: Ferguson's Loyalists take Hillsboro, NC;

Grey defeats Washington again at the Battle of Saratoga;

Clinton retakes Portsmouth, VA yet again, but is then defeated at the Battle of Nottoway by Sullivan and is driven out, yet again!

Washington has been brought to battle and defeated twice in the albany region, and is virtually surrounded by powerful forces, yet he has not been crushed.
Attachments
Albany_Region_April79.jpg
Saratoga_April79.jpg
Nottoway_April79.jpg
Gray_Washington_Mar79.jpg

grenna

Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:55 pm

May 1779

British and Loyalist forces besiege Charleston, SC and achieve a breach.

In NC, American forces retake Wilmington from an insufficient garrison.

At the battle or Worcester, MA, cornwallis defeats de Chastellux's French force and captures 2 units of artillery and 2 of supply, driving the French back to Cambridge and beyond.

The ever elusive Washington retreats before battle and evades pursuit at Saratoga. His location unknown.

June 1779

The British defeat a small relief force of rebel militia outside Charleston, then defeat that city's defenders in the battle of Dorchester, capturing Charleston.

British forces now besiege Stanwyx in the Mohawk Valley of NY and Norwhich in the northern reaches of the Connecticut River Valley, both important towns, but Washington is still unsighted.

Howe cruises from the Chesapeake to Cape Cod, but the French fleet is nowhere to be found.

Clinton incorporates replacements in Norfolk, VA.
Attachments
Battle_Dorchester,SC_Jun79.jpg
NY_NewEngland_June1779.jpg
Battle_Worcester_May79.jpg

[FS] Feltan
Sergeant

Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:43 pm

Pocus wrote:NYC was not fortified, so if overpowered the AI prefer to retreat (and live another day). Just my guess, as I dont have the save.

It isn't fortified in the game, but it was heavily fortified prior to and during the Revolution.

There were several robust forts and batteries around the city to control the Hudson and East River access.

Compare to Ticonderoga, which, was a pile of logs in various states of repair/disrepair during the war -- but which warrants the designation of a fort in game terms.

Regards,
Feltan
"Fishcakes" the other F-word.

[FS] is the tag for the Mighty Free Soldiers on-line gaming clan. Visit at http://www.freesoldiers.net

grenna

Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:27 pm

'[FS wrote: Feltan']It isn't fortified in the game, but it was heavily fortified prior to and during the Revolution.

There were several robust forts and batteries around the city to control the Hudson and East River access.

Compare to Ticonderoga, which, was a pile of logs in various states of repair/disrepair during the war -- but which warrants the designation of a fort in game terms.

Regards,
Feltan

I've often wondered at how to correctly model the situation of New York in 1776. It is true that Washington spent a great deal of effort in fortifying the Island itself along with Gov.'s Island, Brooklyn Heights and the upper portion of the island (Forts Lee and Washington). These might seem formidable, yet one needs to take into account the power of the Royal Navy. Both Lee and Washington admitted not knowing how to properly hold the place in the face of British naval power, and indeed, the Royal navy provided ample demonstration of the futility of attempting to hold Manhatten in the face of such power.

Their ships were able to penetrate the defences on several occasions, suffering less than minor damage. They were able to execute several landings on Long Island and Manhatten Island, each time nearly trapping Washington's army.

So, I suppose that the effect of any forts in the area could be ignored, just as British naval power is ignored, as it applies to the unique position of Manhatten Island. As it stands, the British can land a large number of troops, but the defenders will have an advantage against amphibious assault and will be able to retreat if defeated. Yes, you can trap them by landing a large enough force one area north, but that is pretty far removed from the actual location.

Anyway, it's an interesting design problem. I am curious what the design team thought about NY>

PhilThib

Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:39 pm

Pocus meant the city of NY was not fortified in the current game currently AARed... :sourcil:

You can well (and should) fortify NYC when you play the American, like you should also do so for West Point.

The problem is that you may lack the artillery and supplies to do everything..so better concentrate on one, and West Point is a better choice.

NYC can fall easily to the Brits, and the IA will go after it for many reasons. Now West point is in Mountain terrain and a fort there would stand longer if properly defended (and would be more difficult to assault). In addition, it would prevent the Brits to navigate the Hudson towards Albany... :indien:

grenna

Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:35 pm

July 1779

A good month for the British, aside from the American recapture of Hilsoboro, NC.

Stanwyx, NY, fell to the British as the Americans retreated before combat and escaped the siege. Either Washington was inside Stanwyx or he has joined up with the remnants in the Mohawk Valley, as he is now known to be in command of that force.

Cornwallis pursues the French Army under Rochambeau, from Massachusetts into southern Maine, and destroys his force in the Battle of Belknap, capturing supplies and artillery in the process.

Also in northern New England, Lee escapes with 2 regiments into northern New Hampshire as Norwich falls to Rawdon.

In Viginia, Clinton builds a fort at Norfolk. Sullivan, no doubt tiring of the see saw war being waged from Petersburg to Norfolk attacks Clinton's force in Norfolk. Sullivan's force is destroyed, and Clinton captures supplies and artillery.
Attachments
NY_NewEngland_July1779.jpg
Battle_Norfolk_July79.jpg
Cornwallis_vs_French_July79.jpg

Kotik
Lieutenant Colonel

Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:30 pm

I really like your AAR grenna!!! It just make want the game more and I might even have it by next weekend. keep up the great work!!!

grenna

Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:56 pm

Kotik wrote:I really like your AAR grenna!!! It just make want the game more and I might even have it by next weekend. keep up the great work!!!

Glad you like it! I'm continuing it mostly for those readers like yourself who haven't yet purchased it and might be on the fence. Also for my friend in France who has to suffer until he can upgrade his PC (hi Denis!).

I figure most of my initial readers are now engaged in their own games.

I can't recommend this game highly enough - it really captures the feel of the period. I hope you purchase it!

grenna

Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:37 pm

August 1779

After months of crusing, Admiral Lord Richard Howe defeats the French fleet under de 'Estaing in the Central Atlantic, capturing some transport in the bargain. However, losses appear low and equal. A British victory that seems marginal at best.

Washington again eludes 3 armies as he threads his way from the Mohawk Valley to Lake Champlain and up its east shore. I hold Norwich solidly, so I guess he plans to winter with Gates in St. Johns. I marvel that the Americans have been able to maintain their forces there for so long. I doubt a harsh winter will dislodge them. Carleton has all he can do just to hold Montreal. If Washington hunkers down in St. Johns, then I shall have to pursue him up both sides of Champlain come spring.

The main American strength is concentrated in the Lake Champlain - St. Johns region.

Sept 1779

Hmmm.... I had forgotten Florida. The Spaniards under Don Bernardo Galves have invested Pensacola! If Prevost cannot hold, it will be a major pain to get forces and logistics way out there. I have to check, but I'll just BET Pensacola is one of those places I need to hold :p leure: :p leure:

Rawdon defeats Washington yet again east of Champlain, but losses are low and the fox slips away again.

Lincoln and 3 regiments drive Hamilton and his lone regiment from Pittsburgh. Another place I need to keep.

I'm holding most of what I need and winning on points (1500+ to 1300+ ), but it's awfully difficult making further progress.
Attachments
Situation_Aug_79.jpg
Naval_Battle_Aug79.jpg

grenna

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:25 pm

OCT 1779

Washington and 8 depleted regiments are at St. Johns, while Rochambeau and Gates, with 8 American regiments, besiege Montreal, defended by Carleton, with 5 regiments and supply.

The Loyalist leader Watson is soundly defeated a Packolet near Camden, S.C.

The main British forces, aside from Clinton in Virginia, are in a line from Osego to Boston:

- Grey & 5 regiments with lake transport are at Oswego;
- Controlling the Mohawk Valley at Stanwyx is Robertson with 4 regiments, including 2 rangers and dragoons;
- Burgoyne is resting at Albany with 6 regiments, 5 artillery and 5 supply, with river transport;
- Phillips is at Saratoga, moving to Ticonderoga, with 4 regiments;
- At Ticonderoga is Von Riedesel with 10 regiments;
- At Norwich is Rawdon and 7 regiments;
- Cornwallis and Leslie are refitting at Boston with 14 regiments and a vast quantity of supplies.

Hopefully a harsh winter will weaken the Americans on the St. Lawrence to the point that these forces can move north and trap Washington. Easier said than done, though, in all that wilderness.

NOV 79

Carleton retreats from Montreal

The Spanish force investing Pensacola is reinforced by Continental regiments. A lone British regiment is on its way by sea, but is a month away. I wish I had sent 2 or 3 instead, but didn't think I could further weaken Georgia or SC now.

Clinton besieges Portsmouth, VA yet again.

DEC 79

Howe's fleet is defeated off Manhatten by de 'Estaing. If I read the report correctly, Howe had:
1 - 100 gun SOL,
3 - 80 gun SOLs,
6 - 74 gun SOLs,
6 - 64 gun SOLs
2 -44 gun frigates

against de'Estaing's:
2 - 100 gun SOLs,
5 - 80 gun SOLs,
5 - 74 gun SOLs,
4 - 64 gun SOLs,
1 - 44 gun frigate and 3 transports

The losses were Howe:
1 - 100 SOL(boarded)
2 - 74
3 - 64
2 - 44
de 'Estaing:
1 - 100 SOL
2 - 80 SOL
2 - 74
2 - 64
1 - 44
That's where it stands now. I was going to transport a portion of the forces in Boston south, but the naval situation is precarious, so we shall see.
Attachments
Naval_Defeat_Dec1779.jpg
North_Oct_Nov79.jpg
Watson's_defeat_Oct79.jpg

grenna

Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:54 am

JANUARY 1780 - SEPTEMBER 1780

JANUARY 1780
Pensacola is strengthened by6 the arrival of another regiment;
Portsmouth, VA falls to Clinton.
Arnold commits treason, but there is no discernable effect, so I presume he failed in his attempt. Besides, I already have West Point!

Schuyer besieges Nintey-Six, but I have a force nearby and will march to its relief.

FEBRUARY 1780
Americans go on to the offensive in the Deep South, Taking Orange,SC and besieging Georgetown, 96 and Charleston.

Somehow, de Kalb has lugged siege artillery to Pensacola and obtained a breach, inflicting losses of nearly 1/4 of Prevost's strength.

In Canada, Carleton's army stumbles into Trois Riviere having suffered heavy losses in a winter retreat from beyond Montreal.

In Virginia, Clinton destroys two continental regiments outside Peteresburg and setltes in for yet another siege.

MARCH 1780
Horrible winter weather depletes most of Clinton's supplies, but Clinton defeats Sullivan just in time to take Petersburg.

Watson arrives at 96 and defeats the small American force, thus liftin the siege.

Stirn's British-Loyalist force relieves Charleston.

de'Estaing operates off the SC-GA coast and snaps up a transport.

In Canada, in a bold move, Rochambeau pushes up the St. Lawrence in harsh weather and ejects Carleton's weary forces from Trois Riviere. Nevertheless, Carleton defeats him and forces him back with heavy loss to both sides.

Prevost sorties, joins Seminole Indians and breaks the siege of Pensacola.

APRIL 1780
In Canada, Carleton retires to Quebec.

Rawdon moves north from Norwich with 6 regiments while 7 more move north from Ticonderoga. Grey sails from Oswego up the St. Lawrence with another 5 regiments.
Iroquois move toward Montreal through the Adirondacks.

Hamilton retakes Pittsburgh from the rebels.

Pensacola is placed under siege again.

MAY 1780

The British launch raids from Philadelphia and capture Wilmington, DE.

JUNE 1780

13 regiments besiege Rochambeau's force in St. Johns.

JULY 1780

St. Johns falls to the British.
The Continental Army is besieged in Montreal.
The fugitive American forces defeated at St. Johns have retired into Trois Rivieres.

Cornwallis lands in Norfolk, VA with 8 regiments

AUGUST 1780
In Canada, British forces converge on Trois Rivieres from Quebec and St. Johns but find Trois Rivieres empty.

The British siege of Montreal continues.

In Virginia, Richmond falls to Clinton while Cornwallis sails up Chesapeake Bay opposite Baltimore and Annapolis.
Attachments
Virginia_Sept_1780.jpg
St.Lawrence_Sept_1780.jpg
North_Apr_1780.jpg
Deep_South_Apr_1780.jpg
Deep_South_Mar_1780.jpg

Pocus

Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:15 am

Sound you are winning :)

Return to “Birth of America AARs”