ANTONYO
Major

Bug in the calculation of the pool conscript?

Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:12 pm

Because whenever a unit takes hits by attrition due to the movement, 1 companies conscript is added to the pool conscript, by each hit?.

This has some explanation, or is bug?.

I take advantage of to comment that when in the Message Log it says "merchant fleet in shipping lanes bring back 11 money and 18 war supply to our harbours", in fact, pool war supply and pool money increases the double of which says the message log, it is to say are increased in 22 money and 36 war supply. Is bug?

I am very happy with the game, is a great game and I know that pocus will improve it more.

Pocus

Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:52 am

Conscript: right, the coefficient was not right, thanks. Fixed for next update.

Merchant income: I don't see anything wrong in the formula. Are you adamant on that?

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

ANTONYO
Major

Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:21 am

Pocus wrote:Merchant income: I don't see anything wrong in the formula. Are you adamant on that?

Yes, when in message log says that "merchant fleet in shipping lanes bring back 11 money and 18 to war supply to our harbours", in pool they add the double of those amounts.

Perhaps it formulates this good, and it is the message the one that is erroneous. In that case, it would have to appear in the message, the double of the amounts that appear.

Return to “Help to improve AACW!”