AACW {Public beta} Patch 1.16a RC2 = April 16, 2012

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:59 am

For your evaluation

http://ageoddl.telechargement.fr/temp/patch_AACW_v1.16a_RC2.zip

================================================== ========================
AGEod's American Civil War Update 1.16a beta RC2
April 16, 2012
================================================== ========================
The patch is a comprehensive patch, meaning it can be applied directly over your initial game installation setup version.

. Latest Game Engine (120413)[INDENT]. Fixed: Ledger no longer closes with <right-click>
. Fixed: Transports carrying large troop formations were pillaging ocean regions
. Fixed: ''Looping'' patrol orders that plot the starting region as the ending region now properly move
. Fixed: A 'stealthy unit' [undetected] cannot totally block gains in MC. A ratio of Patrol factors is used, with some MC gained by a large
force on the last day of a turn.
. Fixed: Erroneous logic for Militia movement outside home area[/INDENT]
. 1862 East & 1862 West Campaigns:[INDENT]. Removed event-driven upgrades from 12lb Artillery to 20lb Artillery[/INDENT]
. Models and Units:[INDENT]. All states in the Western regions that have Artillery in the Unit build pool, but lack WSU producing regions at start of April 1861 [MS, TX, AR, MO and KS] now have Alternate Areas defined for unit build [the KS 6lb was omitted before, and the change log was unclear about the Areas affected.][/INDENT]
. Other:[INDENT]. Added Camden, VA (Burkeville) to the ￾Close to Richmond￾ area
. Added latest parameters for ￾gblended movement rates￾h on roads. [in \Settings\GameLogic.opt][/INDENT]
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:54 pm

As always, thank you very much for your selfless efforts! :coeurs: :thumbsup:
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:34 pm

a little question : if i install this patch, will I have problems when the new official patch come later ? (and if it the same for WIA ?)

Franciscus

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Usually no problems at all :thumbsup:

Captain_Orso

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

I started a PBEM game on 1.16 and we switched to 1.16a RC2 a few turns ago, so this doesn't just pertain to the RC.

Foote and Buchanan are battling over the Middle-Mississippi region -- Arkansas - Mississippi River confluent -- in front of Bolivar; I'm blockading Bolivar and my opponent is trying to break the blockade.

A couple of turns ago he attacked Foote's fleet and threw me out. He sank one of my gunboats and got 0 NM. Next turn I came back with some reinforcements and threw Buchanan out. He lost 1 gunboat and I lost 4 and I got 1 NM(!!).

This time he's come back and smacked me real good ending Foote's fleet into the next friendly harbor, sank 7 gunboats in the process and he got .... 0 NM

Can this be WAD; and if it is, how?

FENRIS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Franciscus wrote:Usually no problems at all :thumbsup:

Thanks for this rapid information !! :w00t:

lodilefty

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “Help to improve AACW!”