Captain_Orso

Patch Level 1.16: Recruiting Attribute

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:41 am

On patch level 1.16 I'm seeing the recruiting attribute (Banks and McClernand) working without them commanding any troops in the cities where they are stationed.

It used to be that they had to be IN the city and command at least one unlocked regiment.

lodilefty

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Captain_Orso wrote:On patch level 1.16 I'm seeing the recruiting attribute (Banks and McClernand) working without them commanding any troops in the cities where they are stationed.

It used to be that they had to be IN the city and command at least one unlocked regiment.

hmm, since I've been supporting AACW, I've never seen the need to command any force, nor does there appear to be any requirements other than must be inside city and minimum city size=5

http://www.ageod.net/agewiki/Ability_Category_06:_Patriot
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

AndrewKurtz

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Guessing the confusion is the tooltip:

The attachment RO.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
RO.jpg

Captain_Orso

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Bowaa :w00t: That's the last time I'll believe a traveling salesman :p apy: I've been playing that you need at least a militia regiment for two and a half years :winner: I mean, somebodies got to had out the flyers ;)

Return to “Help to improve AACW!”