Stauffenberg
General

Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:15 am

moni kerr wrote:According to the Wiki;

But during two consecutive turns I've had stacks moving into 100% Union MC regions not switch to offensive mode. They started in passive mode to recover cohesion, but they were not on evade and they were all regulars.

OK with reference to:

"Units entering a region with less than 6% military control will automatically be switched to offensive posture, unless the stack consists entirely of irregulars."

The full particulars (with hidden cognoscenti text) reads as follows:

"Units entering a region with less than 6% military control will automatically be switched to offensive posture, unless the stack consists entirely of irregulars... except of course those that do not."

Ok, its late Friday night, should not even be on here with bourbon and guests around, so do take that tongue in cheek. ;)

charlesonmission

Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:18 am

Was your force all cavalary?

Charles

But during two consecutive turns I've had stacks moving into 100% Union MC regions not switch to offensive mode. They started in passive mode to recover cohesion, but they were not on evade and they were all regulars.

lodilefty

Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:31 pm

AFAIK, Passive mode stays passive :blink:
Needs to so stealthy spy type units [Raiders] can prowl around and scout without starting combat.

[What's put in Passive, Stays in Passive] :D

WAD.
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

moni kerr
Lieutenant

Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:58 pm

lodilefty wrote:AFAIK, Passive mode stays passive :blink:
Needs to so stealthy spy type units [Raiders] can prowl around and scout without starting combat.

[What's put in Passive, Stays in Passive] :D

WAD.

Ok. How about adding this to the wiki?

lodilefty

Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:51 pm

moni kerr wrote:Ok. How about adding this to the wiki?

http://www.ageod.net/agewiki/Posture :D
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “Help to improve AACW!”