[color=#ff0000]Army Outliner [added in 1.16 RC10][/color]
- This is a shortcut that will take you directly to your armies (star symbol) present on the map.
- You see the portrait of the Army, nationality (background color and shield), army leader name and attached corps (diamonds on the side, they give indications in tooltips).
- The displayed images can be "collapsed" or "expanded" by clicking on the small star to the left of the leader's name.
Other Changes since RC9:
AGEod's American Civil War Update 1.16 Release Candidate 10a
January 13, 2012
The patch is a comprehensive patch, meaning it can be applied directly over your initial game installation setup version.
- Fixed Trent Affair: CSA notifications, Strings, possible duplicated result
- Assorted Alias, Event-refeference and Image-Reference corrections (thank you Lafrite for the Python© script checking tools)
- Riverine transport is now limited to Shallow and Coastal water (was All Water)
- Fixed graphics errors resulting from Factions DB updates.
- Corrected parameter in Engineer ability to give correct entrenchment time bonus
- Fixed bug where land forces could load onto ships in non-adjacent water regions, then unload to non-adjacent land regions [this code was a remnant from versions prior to the ''Distant Unload'' capability]
- Updated main screen graphics for high resolution systems (1600 x nnnn or higher)
- Added Army Outliner [as seen in ROP]
- Added ''LeaderFleetName'' to display name a fleet with a leader [Factions files]
- Added parameter to prevent ''premature massive retirement'' of leaders
- Added Alternate Areas for constuction of ships requiring RaiseRule $recHarborWSU [Ironclads, Armored Frigates, Steam Frigates, Monitors]
- Added parameters to GameLogic.opt to allow modification of Cohesion losses during battles (to help regulate multi-day battles)
- Values set at defaults, so no behavior changes expected in this patch.
See the Read Me link in your Windows Start Menu for complete changelog.