rattler01
Captain

Industrialization Bug? Along with Police bug

Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:38 am

I think the "raise rule" is applying to industrialization, is this WAD? In a test game I took Wilmington NC, Fredricksburg VA, and Nashville TN with USA and Columbus OH and Pittsburg PA with CSA.

Industrialization would only happen in areas were the loyalty is 25% or higher. Not only did no builds happen over 20 turns with Heavy emphasis, but every turn I would have to "reorder" on the economics tab in states that had no citys that qualify. I.E. NC and TN for USA (MO builds only happened in St. Josephs) and PA for CSA. Also with the CSA owning Dayton, Columbus, and Sandusky OH they do not have the option to industrialize at all.

All cities have 100% MC to controling sides.

And on another note I think the Loyalty increase form Police is broken. From what I understand loyalty should increase by the highest police value any 1 element has located in the region. In Wilmington NC my units have been there over 10 turns and Loyalty is at 4% with the Light Inf Police value of 2. I ran turns with him in and outside the city.
Attachments
test.zip
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 169 times
"To fallen comrades. And Winged Warriors; past, present, and future. One team, one fight. Winged Warriors."

rattler01
Captain

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:43 am

I moved Bruell down to Nashville and his trait seemed to have no effect with it staying 98% CSA (also after several turns with a Light INF for at least 5 turns. Willimgton NC raised to 5% then dropped back to 100% CSA.

I think I remember this trait not working nearly 2 years ago.

Imposing Martial law did change loyalties in all selected states by increasing 2% across the board.

The AotP sitting in F-burg VA has increased Loyalty to 18% somehow? Considering its largest police element is also a Light Inf and USA's had it for less than 1/2 the time of Wilmington NC. Does the force size matter?

Also testing showed that industialization can only be ordered if you control a stategic or objective region in that state (Ohio opened up for CSA after Cleveland fell). WAD?
Attachments
test 2.zip
(1.86 MiB) Downloaded 192 times
"To fallen comrades. And Winged Warriors; past, present, and future. One team, one fight. Winged Warriors."

charlesonmission

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:57 am

Your last question is WAD. However, I noticed the interesting issues with industralization builds in non-home states and loyalty changes in my last game in the tournament (prior to the latest patch version_. I briefly discussed it with Longshanks, but not sure if it was investigated further.

Charles

rattler01 wrote:I moved Bruell down to Nashville and his trait seemed to have no effect with it staying 98% CSA (also after several turns with a Light INF for at least 5 turns. Willimgton NC raised to 5% then dropped back to 100% CSA.

I think I remember this trait not working nearly 2 years ago.

Imposing Martial law did change loyalties in all selected states by increasing 2% across the board.

The AotP sitting in F-burg VA has increased Loyalty to 18% somehow? Considering its largest police element is also a Light Inf and USA's had it for less than 1/2 the time of Wilmington NC. Does the force size matter?

Also testing showed that industialization can only be ordered if you control a stategic or objective region in that state (Ohio opened up for CSA after Cleveland fell). WAD?

Return to “Help to improve AACW!”