Adamc1776
Conscript

Disapearing units

Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:12 pm

Hello,

I was playing the F&I campaign and things were mostly going well except.. Units seemed to disappear at random moments without any explanation. I was Playing as the French. The Louisburg Garrison vanished leaving just the leader. Several units of Regulars and my artillery.

Adam

PhilThib

Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:19 pm

We need more info...turn it occured, maybe a saved game, does this repeat over several games ? :indien:

Adamc1776
Conscript

Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:01 pm

I don't have a saved game. It happend to multiple units on mulipel turns... In some cases I'm not even sure when it happen. Simply that the next time I looked at the garrison the troops were gone.

If it happens again I will see if I can save the game and send it to you.

Heldenkaiser
AGEod Grognard

Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:05 pm

Troops disbanding? A battle that you missed? Starvation? Harsh weather effects? Of course all of these would be noted in the turn log ... :innocent:
[color="Gray"]"These Savages may indeed be a formidable Enemy to your raw American Militia, but, upon the King's regular & disciplined Troops, Sir, it is impossible they should make any Impression." -- General Edward Braddock[/color]
Colonial Campaigns Club (supports BoA and WiA)
[color="Gray"]"... and keep moving on." -- General U.S. Grant[/color]
American Civil War Game Club (supports AACW)

Adamc1776
Conscript

Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:23 pm

Heldenkaiser wrote:Troops disbanding? A battle that you missed? Starvation? Harsh weather effects? Of course all of these would be noted in the turn log ... :innocent:

I don't think this is the case... I checked the log for messages of this sort.

Return to “Birth of America”