mikedora
Conscript

Question about flashing "in-structure" tabs

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:29 am

As many of you will immediately spot, I mixed up my WOA and ACW and originally posted this question on the ACW forum. Apologies again for any confusion created.

While I understand the meaning of the tabs on the left and bottom of the structure icons (numbers of land & sea forces present respectively), what does it mean when some of these tabs start flashing during the movement phase?

Thanks

Mike

lodilefty

Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 am

mikedora wrote:As many of you will immediately spot, I mixed up my WOA and ACW and originally posted this question on the ACW forum. Apologies again for any confusion created.

While I understand the meaning of the tabs on the left and bottom of the structure icons (numbers of land & sea forces present respectively), what does it mean when some of these tabs start flashing during the movement phase?

Thanks

Mike

Nothing really. They just "pulse".... :blink:
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

mikedora
Conscript

Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Thanks LL, is that alll? They've had me scratching my head & searching manual, FAQs & fora!

Return to “Birth of America”