[FS] Feltan
Sergeant

Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:37 am

bill wrote:funny how most of people in democratie refuse their full responsability in the action of their government. So far it's people of america who have reelected Bush, samething in France with chirac or here with Charest. It's the purpose of the armerican revolution isn't it. A government for the people, by the people.

You will have to let me know if this works well. A friend suggested an on-line translator. I used the Google translator.

In response to you bill with regard to: "It's the purpose of the armerican revolution isn't it."

Non. Je ne dois pas posséder chaque décision. Un avantage d'une démocratie est la liberté à se plaindre au sujet de vos chefs.

Hmmmmm...no idea if that makes any sense. Hopefully I won't get slapped. :niark:

Regards,
Feltan
"Fishcakes" the other F-word.

[FS] is the tag for the Mighty Free Soldiers on-line gaming clan. Visit at http://www.freesoldiers.net

Kobra
Conscript

Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:47 am

PhilThib wrote:We agree on something for once...down with Georges III :niark:

Down with George Bush too! :niark:

seminole

Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:05 am

Playing the new 1.03 patch as the Americans in the 1775 campaign. AI does seem smarter about taking on slim chance battles. Previously I could sucker him into attacks where he barely had numbers and I had terrain/rivers/entrechment to back me up, but it is still early, so we'll see when the real British forces show up.

I did want to report a bug. At the turn of the year Dec 1775/Jan 1776. I got a funny message line. After 7th MA, 1st NH, and 1st CT militia become regulars the next line read: evt_nam_Conv_1RI_313.

Perhaps not specific to the patch, but I hadn't noticed the mis-fetch before.

Reiryc

Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:11 am

Kobra wrote:Down with George Bush too! :niark:

:non:

Adlertag

Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:53 am

'[FS wrote: Feltan']
Un avantage d'une démocratie est la liberté à se plaindre au sujet de vos chefs.

That's why Iran is not a democracy...

The sentence is nearly well translated , good job Feltan (or...Google :) )
La mort est un mur, mourir est une brèche.

Pocus

Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:35 am

New update

http://www.ageod.com/download_patches/BoA_patch1.03b.exe

*** Birth of America quick-patch 1.03b readme ***
sunday, March 12, 2006

Bugs fixes
Fixed an issue when clicking on some buttons during hosting time.
Disabled the possibility of renaming/deleting the savegames root directory. (\Saves)
Renaming the game under way caused a crash during hosting.

Note
1.02 games should be played without the new option of showing the battle report, after each battle, during hosting.

Advice
If you PBEM, its better to ZIP your files before sending them to your opponent, this will allow to check for file integrity.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

[FS] Feltan
Sergeant

Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:18 pm

Pocus,

I sent you an email.

Please let me know if you recieved it.

Regards,
Feltan

[FS] is the tag for the Mighty Free Soldiers on-line gaming clan. Visit at http://www.freesoldiers.net

Pocus

Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:43 pm

Hi Feltan,

Yes, replied to it 3 hours ago

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

[FS] Feltan
Sergeant

Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:50 pm

Pocus wrote:Hi Feltan,

Yes, replied to it 3 hours ago

Pocus,

Thank you. I have replied to your email.

I did not see it sooner, as here in Kansas we have had very bad weather today. Several tornadoes in my area. My internet connection has been up and down all day.

Regards,
Feltan

D.J. Hawkman
Private

Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:19 pm

Sol Invictus wrote:Yeah, and there's that big statue in New York harbor too. Thanks, shes lovely. :coeurs:

I pass by that Statue everyday (on a Ferry Boat)....going to work..... :niark: ......It is PRETTY AWESOME!!!!!!

Return to “Birth of America”