Hoser
Conscript

Question about the manual

Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:54 am

I don't know if this happens to anybody else but when I am viewing the manual using my pdf viewer and I click on one of the topics on the table of contents on the side, it only takes me to that part of the table of contents of the manual! It's more than a little annoying to have to click twice on the same thing to get to where I'm going. Is there any way that I can set it so that it automatically takes me to whatever page I happen to be looking for?

vonkraus

Help navigating the pdf manual

Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm

Hoser wrote:I don't know if this happens to anybody else but when I am viewing the manual using my pdf viewer and I click on one of the topics on the table of contents on the side, it only takes me to that part of the table of contents of the manual! It's more than a little annoying to have to click twice on the same thing to get to where I'm going. Is there any way that I can set it so that it automatically takes me to whatever page I happen to be looking for?

This should help :hat:

Image Quando omni flunkus imbibo bière!

Hoser
Conscript

Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:18 am

Doh! Thanks!

vonkraus

Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:52 am

You are quite welcome sir! :gardavou: Actually, I struggled with this myself at first; not an Ageod issue but, rather, my inexperience using large pdf files. I used to just scroll through them so I was quite excited to figure this bookmark thing out! It really made the electronic manuals much easier to use.
Image Quando omni flunkus imbibo bière!

Return to “Birth of America”