Thread: Looking for experienced Johnny Reb

Default Looking for experienced Johnny Reb

These are generic house rules I usually play with. Open to changes/additions.
    Version 1.16rc10

Settings:
    Historical Attrition
    Standard Naval
    3 redeployments (for spawning generals only)
    Normal Foreign
    No random generals
    Normal activation

House rules:
    Mobilization:

1.) For the South: No Part-Mobilization before Early April 1862 and Full Mobilization not before Late September 1862

2.) For the north: Part-Mobilization from Late September 1862 , Full Mobilization from Early January 1863

Every side can wait as long as they want to Part-Mobilization , but there must be a Part-Mobilization once before a Full Mobilization can occur.

If England/France enters the war on CSA Side the Northern Player is allowed to "Full-Mobilize" CSA can match any USA mobilize if they do.

Raiders:

For the south: In the border states: West Virginia, Kentucky, Maryland, Delaware, and Missouri. Can raid with single units. In "non-border-states" like Illinos must take a leader and 3 units to raid.

For the north: Always the USA Player must take a leader and 3 units to raid.

Emancipation Declaration (North): Only after the USA Player had a victory after September 1862 where the northern player won 3 Morale points in single battle or the northern player has taken 3 Major cities like Vicksburg, Memphis and New Orleans.

Cotton Embargo, Total Blockade, Warbonds, Calling for volunteers and so on is always allowed.

Eastern front:

Because of the inbalance in auto generated units and the influence of stripted events. There should be no conflict in VA or MD until the armies have released. WV is free game.
    Last edited by rattler01; February 10th, 2012 at 09:20.
    "To fallen comrades. And Winged Warriors; past, present, and future. One team, one fight. Winged Warriors."

Captain

Now if you were able to clone Rattler - you'd have a heck of a match!

I'm looking foward to seeing how you penetrate "fortress South".
    "To fallen comrades. And Winged Warriors; past, present, and future. One team, one fight. Winged Warriors."

Captain

As I haven't been able to catch my breath defending porus borders, you need to help me out by first defining "southern Fortress".

Does this include any of the following states - Maryland, New Jersery, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana and/or Illinois?

Hi, im getting back to this game after some time and just finished GC with the new beta patch. Your house rules are for my taste also, im ready for a game with you.

Thread Information